ChaCha Services Terms & Conditions
By using ChaCha Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older, and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please DO NOT use the site.
"Platform" means all ChaCha Services websites, mobile or other applications, software, processes and any other services provided by or through ChaCha Services.
"User" means a person who completes ChaCha Services account registration process or a person who submits or receives a request through ChaCha Services, including but not limited to Service Providers and Customers.
"Customers" means a User who is registered to requests quotes for Jobs, receive quotes for Jobs, or otherwise uses the Platform for any other purposes.
"Service Provider" means a User who is registered to have access to see Jobs, send quotes for Jobs, or otherwise uses the Platform for any other purposes.
"Jobs" means the services listed, quoted, scheduled, offered or provided by Service Providers, or sought, scheduled or received by Customers, through the Platform.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
ChaCha Services provides the services contained in this site to you under these terms and conditions:
- All references to "you" or "your," as applicable, mean the person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Platform in any manner, and each of your heirs, assigns, and successors.
- If you use the Platform on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity, your acceptance of the Terms will be deemed an acceptance by that entity, and "you" and "your" herein shall refer to that entity.
- Each time you access this Site, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time in our sole discretion and we recommend that you check them on a regular basis.
- By accessing this Site, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by all of these terms and conditions, including any amendments made to them from time to time.
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you are not permitted to use the Platform.
- The website has the right at any time and from time to time to update, revise, supplement and otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions and to impose new and/or additional rules, policies, terms and/or conditions on your use of the Platform (collectively referred to as “Additional Terms”). Such Additional Terms will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
- Your continued use of the Platform constitutes your acceptance of all such Additional Terms.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Site and supersede all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings whether verbal or in writing.
The services provided by the company include a dynamic online directory of, tradesmen, including freelance workers, and companies (“Service Providers”) and posted Jobs on Platform: Jobs are posted by Customers of the Website, and, are wanted to be done by Service Providers.
- Users may access the Platform without registering for an account.
- To access and participate in certain features of the Platform, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account").
- You may register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password").
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration or request submission process and at all other times when you use the Platform, and to update information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding your ChaCha Service password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password.
- You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account, and you will notify ChaCha Service immediately of any unauthorized use. ChaCha Services is not liable for any losses by any party caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of ChaCha Services or others due to such unauthorized use.
ChaCha Services reserves the right to deactivate/terminate the account without any refunds
- If false information or documentation has been provided.
- Acted in bad faith
- Re-registered on the platform under different trade license after deactivation for breach of terms
- Registering shell/ghost companies
- Failure to submit documents for the purposes of business verification
- If identified by the relevant authorities of the Govt. of Pakistan as a fugitive or money launderer
- Selling ChaCha services customer details to companies not registered/verified by ChaCha Services.
"Content" refers to any listing, costing, pricing, financial information, location information, time schedule, forums, reviews, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos or any other material posted on the Platform. By posting Content on the Platform:
- You grant Platform the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub- licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, modify or create derivative works of the Content perpetually and for any lawful purpose Platform sees fit;
- you warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license in the preceding sentence;
- you permit any other user of the Platform to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Content; and
- You grant Platform the right to prohibit the subsequent access, storage and reproduction or use of said Content by any party to any extent Platform sees fit.
- Platform is not responsible for, and no reliance should be placed, in any way on any Content posted, transmitted through or linked to the Platform.
- Platform reserves the right to (i) refuse to share or display, (ii) move; or (iii) delete any Content posted on the Platform.
"Rating” refers to any ratings and/or comments posted by customers/clients on Businesses in which the performance of Businesses is rated. By posting Ratings on the Platform, you warrant that:
- You are or have been a customer/client/user of the Business.
- The opinions reflected in the ratings and/or comments posted by you are genuine and honestly held by you.
- You will not use obscene or offensive language or submit any material that is, or may potentially be, defamatory, abusive or hateful, an invasion of anyone's privacy, harmful to other users, harmful to the business interests of the Platform, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law or regulation;
- You will not submit or post any material which constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, including solicitation of other users to buy or sell any products or services without the prior written consent of the Platform.
- The Platform shall not be responsible for screening, editorial, or other control over ratings, comments or other content and you acknowledge that the Site may include material that could be deemed distasteful, misleading, inaccurate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Platform assumes no responsibility or liability for the preservation of content on the Site and may modify or remove it at its sole discretion.
ChaCha Services has a strict policy of bad ratings. After assessment, if a service provider receives 3 (three) bad ratings your account will be deactivated for a period of 1 (one) month.
By registering or using the Platform to offer, post or provide Jobs:
- Service Providers represent and warrant that they, and the employees, agents, contractors, and subcontractors who may perform work for them, are properly and fully qualified and experienced, and licensed, certified, bonded, and insured, as required by applicable laws or regulations and in relation to the specific job they are performing.
- Service Providers understand and agree that sending a quote does not guarantee the quote will be read, and using the Platform does not guarantee they will be hired for work.
The Platform, subject to these terms and conditions, grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sub licensable license to reproduce and display Content (excluding any software source code) solely for your personal and non-commercial use and only in connection with your access to and participation in the Platform.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform or Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms.
- The Platform and Content are provided to you AS IS. If you download or print a copy of Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon.
- No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by ChaCha services or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
In posting or submitting material about your Business on the Site, you warrant that
- All such material is not private and is intended for publication on the Site
- You grant the Website the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, modify, translate and distribute any material you post or submit to the Site in any medium and for any purpose, including commercial uses
- All such material is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge
- You will not use obscene or offensive language or submit any material that is, or may potentially be, defamatory, abusive or hateful, an invasion of anyone's privacy, harmful to other users, harmful to the business interests of the Website, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law or regulation.
You agree not to post, or, to encourage or procure others to post Comments and/or Ratings about your Business on the Site which is untrue, inaccurate or misleading.
You agree not to disclose your login details to third parties. If you do so, you are liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions by third parties using your login details and the indemnity.
Fees and Payments
In connection with use of Platform, ChaCha
Services charges certain Fees. Current Fees related to the quoting
process will be shown when purchasing credits. Fees for additional
products or services will be shown in policies or terms provided to you
before you use such products or services. You agree to pay all
applicable Fees or charges based on the Fee and billing terms then in
effect, regardless of whether you have an active Account. You explicitly
agree that all communication in relation to delinquent accounts or Fees
due will be made by electronic mail or by phone. Such communication may
be made by ChaCha Services or by anyone on its behalf, including but
not limited to a third-party collection agent.
All sales on ChaCha
Services are final and non-refundable. If you cancel your Account at
any time, you will not receive any refund unless meeting the following
- If there has been no
customer activity on your profile for consecutive 6 (six) months.
- If no jobs posted for your selected business categories for consecutive 6 (six) months.
acknowledge that the Platform may increase or reduce its Fees or
Credits, and/or may launch campaigns from time to time, and that
alteration of the charges in these Terms and Conditions shall be in
adequate notice to you.
- You acknowledge and accept that the
Platform is ntitled to withdraw the benefits of registration or to
remove your Business from the Platform in the event of non-payment by
Charges shall be made to your credit card, or other payment method
designated at the time you make a purchase or register for a service.
You can buy different worth of ChaCha Services Credits under credit system.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card.
- If the payment is done by credit card; the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- If the Business makes the payment by credit card; and registers
credit card in their Business Account; ChaCha Services will re-charge
the Business automatically when the Account balance reduces below zero
(“Auto-recharge”), until Business cancels the Auto-recharge option.
- If you have been assigned a job but you cancel or not show up to an
arranged booking, a one-time penalty fee of (price) will be deducted
from your credits account.
- If you have arranged a site visit (either before or after the job
has been assigned to you), but you cancel or not show up, a one-time
penalty fee of (price) will be deducted from your credits account.
- If you deliberately substantially lower your quotation to win a job
but later increase the quote, a one-time penalty fee of (price) will be
deducted from your credits account.
- If you break or damage any items or appliances in the process of
conducting the job, and refusing the reimburse the customer, a one-time
penalty fee of (price) will be deducted from your credits account.
For online payments, payments will be settled on a weekly basis
provided a minimum of (price) is accrued. Alternatively, settlement can
be made in the way of your ChaCha Services credit Account.
If the customer shares their telephone number on the job, ChaCha
Services must not request it to be shared in the chat, but pay to
retrieve it. If they do so, they will be charged a penalty. If person
shares their number or any other contact information in the chat
platform with the customer, then they will charged a penalty. If
Service provider upload their business card image in the chat, they will